As the closest hotel to the main entrance of Busch Gardens and with Water Country USA right across the street, when you stay at the Days Hotel Busch Gardens Area you are just minutes from all the action! This summer is filled with exciting special events at the park that you won’t want to miss! Here is a list of our favorites!
5. Busch Gardens Food and Wine Festival: Weekends May 23 – June 29 Busch Gardens celebrates its European heritage with its annual food and wine festival. Throughout the park you will find specialty brews, a selection of wines and upscale fare not usually found in the park. Of course if you are traveling with the kids all of the usual options are still available for them!
4. Busch Gardens Concert Series: Through the season Busch Gardens brings nationally known artists to perform at the park including a series of pop and rock acts as well as Christian artists for Glory at the Gardens. The series kicks off with Mercy Me on May 11. For the complete schedule visit our calendar of events.
3. Nightly Fireworks: Fireworks aren’t just for the 4th of July; Busch Gardens celebrates the entire month of July with a nightly fireworks spectacular. A perfect end to the perfect day.
2. Water Country Opens Colossal Curl: Only a mile from Busch Gardens, and across the street from the Days Hotel, you will find Busch Gardens’ sister park, Water Country USA. This summer they are making a big splash with an all new high flying family adventure ride, Colossal Curl. Opening later this spring riders soar high above the park with a feeling of weightlessness before a big finish. You won’t want to miss this one of a kind water ride experience.
1. London Rocks: Memorial Day weekend Busch Gardens newest main-stage show London Rocks brings the British invasion to Williamsburg in the reimagined Globe theatre now with more than 2000 speakers, and psychedelic lighting your journey through the history of Rock and Roll starts here!